P L A C E
by stefani greenwood
Three adjectives that come to mind are genius, never-ending, frightening.
Here are some things that I have been meaning to tell you about, but somehow put off or emailed to myself and then just moved to the A Collection Of folder. Oopsies.
Selected from the selection:
– Louis Theroux – oh this man (major swoon). If you are interested in documentaries, people, humanity, funny things or interesting things in America, check him out immediately.
– What are the most addictive sounds in the world? LINK
– Have you been to the Rainforest Flora shop? They have a huge selection of air plants!
– List of National Historic places in Los Angeles – LINK
– The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – In particular the part about people living in their own dreams, their own minds. LINK
– This video on seed dispersal had me entranced. Fascinating to say the least.
-The Aymara in South America have a concept of time opposite to all the world’s studied cultures. LINK
– My husband and I had Lomi Lomi massages in Kauai at Angeline’s. It started with a steam and then moved on to a scrub with Hawaiian salts followed by the best massage experience of my life. I highly recommend it. LINK
– Listen to the first sounds ever recorded: LINK
– Make your own silken tofu! This idea was implanted by a lovely dinner at Robata Jinya, where they made tofu right before our eyes. And then we ate the magic. LINK
– Princeton’s global consciousness project – LINK
– Artist Do-Ho Suh talking about home, place and space – LINK
– Cats are the worst by Nick Kroll – LINK